google

Google
 

Charles Conway, Inventor, My great-grandfather

Monday, April 16, 2007

32 Dead in Virginia


As a campus student in New Hampshire I am mortified by the events that happened earlier today.
Find a blog about the story here. I've been complaining about Don Imus and the social issues regarding that story for the past week, now does it matter? 32 dead from the confused mind of a gunman. Does Don Imus's job mean anything to me now? Did the days of non-stop coverage over that story do justice to "real" news? This is a sad time for our nation. I am deeplysaddened without being directly affected. This is the worst unnatural disaster since 9-11. Social injustice in this country seems a small price when you hear about the horrendous events of today or even a day of war in Iraq. Even with the massacre that has happened today, we should keep the Iraq war in our minds. Our soldiers die daily, lets not forget them for a second. Find daily news about Iraq here.

No comments: